• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Getting a little sloppy. And with 20 left in the shot clock, I don’t want Dallas shooting that shot. Come on Deacs!!

I’ve seen too many 20-2 runs by Carolina to put the game into overtime in my life.

I’m pretty sure this group of tar heel players doesn’t have it in them though.

Been here before. Need to finish the deal. Even TD had a home win turned into an L. Keep playing the way we got to this point.

You know you are a Wake fan when we are up 18 and I feel we are going to lose the lead at any moment

Ain’t that the truth. This Heels team is not very talented and worse not playing good team D or O.

I wonder if they will run another story in tomorrows paper about Carolina being the second best team in the ACC?

Been here before. Need to finish the deal. Even TD had a home win turned into an L. Keep playing the way we got to this point.

Dean Smith’s not walking through that door.

Why does Mucius think he needs to drive? His job is to make room for Alondes and Laravia.

I know this is a douchey comment, but Carolina has a lot of super unattractive dudes on their team. Mainly the 2 white guys.

Back