• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Yeah, the Louisville game seemed pretty big at the time... Smaller in retrospect.

This UNC game is huge... Right now. But if we win and then shit the bed the rest of the season, it means less. Or if we lose but dominate the rest of the schedule, it'll have just been a missed opportunity.

But in terms of the state of the program, beating Davis in his first year is important. Beating Keatts and NCSU also important (albeit less so).

State is terrible. Should win both of those games.

If Harris can't stay eligible at UNC, I don't think he's transferring into Wake Forest. Or anywhere in the ACC, for that matter.

I am selling two tickets in the lower bowl section 105 $125/ticket + have a Mtn Dew parking pass included. PM if interested- would obviously prefer these to go to Wake Fans!

Last edited:
Just how bad do your grades have to be to wind up academically ineligible at U*NC? I mean, we’ve seen the lengths that they will go to in order to avoid actually educating (or even attempting to educate) scholarship athletes there.

He must have shown up for his no show classes. Or talked too much smack to the department secretary, forgetting who was determining his grades.

weather situation in winston? I'm debating driving up for game but if roads are bad I'll watch from my couch.

I have a couple extra in lower level bowl Section 114. $110 per. I will take a slight loss, but I would prefer Deacs and not Heel fans obvs. PM if interested.

ETA: I'm driving down from Baltimore to take my 14 year old daughter to her first WF basketball game ever. She's been to a few football games over the years as it is hard to make many from up here. It just feels great to care again. The atmosphere should be pretty good! Thanks Coach Forbes (and John Currie)!!!

Still have these if anyone is looking.

weather situation in winston? I'm debating driving up for game but if roads are bad I'll watch from my couch.

I live in Bermuda Run and it's currently pouring snow. I think it's suppose to stop after midnight. By tomorrow night, I think it should be fine around here.

Yeah, shifted a bit more west to get us some snow now thru 11p-12m. Above freezing and sunny by noon so I bet the interstates will be fine 39* by mid afternoon. It will be worth it.

Snow to maybe 2 am tonight. Roads fine by 8 pm tomorrow night.

I'm thinking Hubert may be Manning 2.0. In his presser pointed out his team is 354 in creating turnovers. He said he didn't pay attention to that stat. And you thought paint touches was bad.

Any confirmation that Forbes will be coaching this game?

I'm thinking Hubert may be Manning 2.0. In his presser pointed out his team is 354 in creating turnovers. He said he didn't pay attention to that stat. And you thought paint touches was bad.

...and confirmed he doesn't do scout teams/reports. Prefers the Dean Smith approach of noting who's a "good shooter" and "great shooter"

If it was taped it was after the gt game as they wished Forbes well from his "recent sickness."

Back