• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

I’m not going to risk coming from Raleigh unfortunately. I’ve got 2 lower levels that I’ll sell at a discount.

I’m not going to risk coming from Raleigh unfortunately. I’ve got 2 lower levels that I’ll sell at a discount.

I wouldn't either. With what it's like in Durham I wouldn't be worried about getting there, but I would not want to be coming home tonight when the roads freeze here again.

I wouldn't either. With what it's like in Durham I wouldn't be worried about getting there, but I would not want to be coming home tonight when the roads freeze here again.

Yeah it was a tough call. Was looking forward to this all week. But I’m concerned about driving home at midnight.

Yep. Sucks to be a couple hrs away and a night game to boot with the snow.

Will be watching on the couch tonight.

Just how bad do your grades have to be to wind up academically ineligible at U*NC? I mean, we’ve seen the lengths that they will go to in order to avoid actually educating (or even attempting to educate) scholarship athletes there.

Bring back AFAM Classes !

I'm looking for 3 or 4 for tonight. Saw some on Winston-Salem Craiglist, but fear they are scams based on location and price!

Walton is not on the floor for warm-ups.

ETA: he was probably pooping. Full strength.

Wish I could’ve been there tonight. Roads in the Triangle are, unfortunately, still shitty. Cheer hard, be loud, and Go Deacs! We’ll be cheering hard from the couch!

Gotta slam one out before the big game. Can’t have you mind on boning anything but the holes.

Where does ACCnetwork fleece the game when this crapper of a game goes long?

First time I've stepped in the Joel since Dino was coach. Nice to be back. Go to hell Carolina.

Last edited:
Back