• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

Manek can’t stop Laravia, but he’s got stop the open court turnovers

In no scenario should Whitt even be sniffing the floor tonight. Absolute absurd to play him even one second of this game

In no scenario should Whitt even be sniffing the floor tonight. Absolute absurd to play him even one second of this game

again your Whitt agenda proving you aren't watching him at all when he's on the floor

We are the better team. If we draw some fouls on their guys and get defensive rebounding under control…

Is this not on ESPN+ what the fuck?

On the ESPN app, I had to scroll past the following games to get to Wake-UNC:
Drake-N Iowa
Oklahoma-Texas
WKY-FIU
Furman-Wofford
Dayton-G Mason
Binghamton-NJIT
JAX-Bellarmine
EMU-Akron
Stony Brook-Albany
Hartford-Vermont
NOrth Florida-EKY
Wright State-UIC
Seattle-Tarleton
Troy-Louisiana
S Ill-Bradley

Last edited:
On the ESPN app, I had to scroll past the following games to get to Wake-UNC:
Drake-N Iowa
Oklahoma-Texas
WKY-FIU
Furman-Wofford
Dayton-G Mason
Binghamton-NJIT
JAX-Bellarmine
EMU-Akron
Stony Brook-Albany
Hartford-Vermont
NOrth Florida-EKY
Wright State-UIC
Seattle-Tarleton
Troy-Louisiana
S Ill-Bradley

had a buddy ask me this and then he found it using the search. good luck!

And Marsh in after not playing for a month. I don’t get it.

I like that Monsanto looks for his shot and is aggressive but he's taken 2 bad forced shots

Marsh is a welcome change. He's shut down the offensive rebounds Sy and Walton were allowing.

I just don’t get playing Marsh in a key game after not playing for 2 months. Taylor and McCray have done the same thing recently too. They needed minutes in the OOC schedule if we needed minutes from them now.

Back