• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

I will add that I say that not because Marsh has looked bad. He hasn’t.

Sy and Walton have 2 fouls not sure how it’s not understood why marsh is in.

I just don’t get playing Marsh in a key game after not playing for 2 months. Taylor and McCray have done the same thing recently too. They needed minutes in the OOC schedule if we needed minutes from them now.

Sy and Walton both have 2 fouls. We’re getting killed on the boards. Why not try Marsh?

I love Monsanto, but he chucked up two bad shots. His last shot was a good open look

Marsh is not as easily moved by Bacot offensive rebound positioning.

I agree with all this. I just think he should’ve gotten minutes in the OOC schedule. It’s not unforeseen that your 2 bigs will be in foul trouble at some point.

Marsh has limited the offensive rebounding for UNC. If he does nothing else that is valuable in this game where that was the only aspect of the game where we were being exploited.

Why was that not flagrant foul on LaRavia breakaway?

Marsh is like a big defensive tackle, he doesn't have to do a lot to be serviceable.

11-1 in Offensive Rebounds - we'd be up 20 if we could keep them off the offensive boards

Man, they’re shoving us in the back when they’re going for offensive rebound. Time to put an elbow in their jaw

Back