• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 20: UNC-Ch - Saturday 8 pm - ACCN

How big is it that Marsh came in and did a great job on rebounding and being an inside presence.

Anyone having issues streaming on the ESPN website? I hit the play button and nothing happens.

Not a great last minute and a half but I will sure take a 10 point lead at half

I hope Marsh stays out there for the second half

I watched the first half on my phone from an airplane tarmac. Very much annoyed my wife. Now I have to go into airplane mode damn it. GO MOFUCKIN DEACS

We are legit more talented than UNC.

The caveat of that statement being that this is the first time I've seen UNC this year (or in half a decade really) but we have more talent on the court. Alondes is the best player, IMO. LaRavia is the 2nd best player out on the court.

That's wild to me. I apparently should watch more of this Wake team.

My bad.

Do not think Jake sat. That is at least 60 consecutive minutes of high-volume basketball

I don’t know how many mins he can give but he changed the game. I would leave him in until he gets tired.

Wake needs to keep throwing more bodies at Bacot. Don't let him get comfortable.

Manek scored 13 and gave up about 18 in that first half. Laravia just using him .

Wake needs to attack Bacot to start the second half. He has 2 fouls now. Get a quick 3rd and have him sit for a while.

accn really hurting for advertisers with all these infomercials

Back