• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOAT PG Discussion

I can and I did.

CP3 is an outstanding floor general. His passing and defense are better than Curry. Curry's shooting ability is simply phenomenal. He may be the best of all time. That's why Curry has rings and CP3 doesn't.

This is not the reason CP doesn’t have a ring. Curry is a great player. Probably the best pure shooter of all time. As other have said, he’s not a traditional PG like CP. He also played the majority of his career, during the time of NBA “super teams,” without the supporting cast close to needed to win a ring. I’m always amazed how shittily this board treats one of our own. Straight up shit talk about the biggest, most vocal proponent of Wake Forest that has ever been in the spotlight. Nothing wrong with saying he’s not the greatest PG of all time, but give a little respect.

I thought Draymond Green was the PG of the Warriors.

This is not the reason CP doesn’t have a ring. Curry is a great player. Probably the best pure shooter of all time. As other have said, he’s not a traditional PG like CP. He also played the majority of his career, during the time of NBA “super teams,” without the supporting cast close to needed to win a ring. I’m always amazed how shittily this board treats one of our own. Straight up shit talk about the biggest, most vocal proponent of Wake Forest that has ever been in the spotlight. Nothing wrong with saying he’s not the greatest PG of all time, but give a little respect.

TITCR

I might only add that the original Warriors squad was an organically-built super team, as Curry, Thompson, Green, and Barnes were all draft picks. Bogut, Lee, Livingston, and Iguodala were the hired guns on those two Finals squads. Then, Durant joined the fold in 2016, which turned the Warriors Big 3 into a Big 4 and won back-to-back chips.

Yep, but I don’t think it unique to this board. Probably the nature of sports boards. We’ll hear it all in about an hour and fifteen minutes.

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2022/jan/23/john-stocktons-refusal-to-comply-with-mask-mandate/

Ugh, ran across this today. Did not know that John Stockton is a vaccine conspiracy peddler and anti masker. I’m going move him down a couple of spots now for being stupid and selfish.

Some real galaxy brain shit to say this out loud and actually believe it. Didn’t name even one name.

“I think it’s highly recorded now, there’s 150 I believe now, it’s over 100 professional athletes dead – professional athletes – the prime of their life, dropping dead that are vaccinated, right on the pitch, right on the field, right on the court,” Stockton said in the interview.

that took some balls by Gonzaga admin to suspend his season tickets but good for them.

yup, total joke. that and then the stupid stern veto on the trade to the lakers is just back luck that takes away from cp’s legacy. a championship with the suns (or two) would go a long way to separate him from stockton.

Stern vetoed that trade, because Kobe and CP3 would be too dominant, but allowed the Big 3 in Miami.

Marcus Morris, Sr. had the same agent as Lebron and Lebron vetoed Morris to the Spurs.

Jerk Stern; bigger Jerk Lebron.

Back