• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHEEP PRESEASON WEEK: answers due Friday at 12

Lol, I'm just razzing you. I enjoyed it, thanks for running.

My best sheep performance ever (though I only play occasionally)! Thanks, Townie.

I was not aware this was happening already. I will participate next week. Sorry, team.

who would prefer to live in NY over LA if money was no object? i don't understand this answer at all.

I wouldn't pick either but I selected NY as my answer because it's considered the #1 city in the world.

I was not aware this was happening already. I will participate next week. Sorry, team.

I got a text to remind me to submit at 11:45. Ended up Top 5. This will definitely happen every week.

Does anyone actually tip movers on a percentage basis? I've always been told $4-5/hour per crew member (and tipped accordingly during the two moves where I've paid for movers).

Who are the two lunatics that want triple digits at the beach

I am one of them, trying to follow the "powers of 10" rule. 90 was my "right" answer, and I maintain 100 is better than 80.

has any poster claimed unvaxxed status? I don't remember any

I put 100 for this and the above reason.

Parlay won the week. That just means everyone is fucktarded

Damn I totally missed this oh well catch it next week for the real one

Back