• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHEEP PRESEASON WEEK: answers due Friday at 12

Does anyone actually tip movers on a percentage basis? I've always been told $4-5/hour per crew member (and tipped accordingly during the two moves where I've paid for movers).

No, you have the going rate. Mostly it's $20/man for 1/2 day and $40 for a full but it's sheep and 10% seemed like the closest round number.

Parlay won the week. That just means everyone is fucktarded

Keep up old man. I win all the time. I kick your ass at wordle and this routinely. Life must be tough. Living in the same zip code as charm has taken a toll.

Getting back to this question about the city, do people really make a bunch of money and move to NYC ? I thought it was the other way around. I can see having a swanky pied a terre in Manhattan, and definitely foreign billionaires like to buy up real estate and condos in the pencil towers, but generally people want to GTFO of there, as evidenced by the migration away in the past couple of years. Does this cohort of Sheep players really yearn to move to NYC ?

I say no. They want to move to the beach and ride a jet ski to the office to sign a few papers before rolling over to the golf course for a 3.25-hour round on a pristine course, followed by a relaxing evening overlooking the water.

Getting back to this question about the city, do people really make a bunch of money and move to NYC ? I thought it was the other way around. I can see having a swanky pied a terre in Manhattan, and definitely foreign billionaires like to buy up real estate and condos in the pencil towers, but generally people want to GTFO of there, as evidenced by the migration away in the past couple of years. Does this cohort of Sheep players really yearn to move to NYC ?

I say no. They want to move to the beach and ride a jet ski to the office to sign a few papers before rolling over to the golf course for a 3.25-hour round on a pristine course, followed by a relaxing evening overlooking the water.

I thought about putting Miami for that reason but decided NYC was a better sheep answer.

I mean San Diego is the real answer. Maybe San Fran for nature/Napa/Rich people stuff

my own island is the real answer but that wouldn't work for sheep

The migration has more to do with COVID impacts on the city than anything else, it definitely sucks much more now than in 2019, except there are more apartments available.

Yeah, and every person I talk to says they're never going back.

Yeah, and every person I talk to says they're never going back.

Will be interesting to see what happens when restrictions are over - jersey sucks, long Island is boring, Connecticut is either uppity or garbage - once those people spend a couple years in the burbs, expecting to see them back. Empty nesters are going to be the next big boom heading to cities.

I was talking about the people who moved to the South, not to Westchester Co.

my own island is the real answer but that wouldn't work for sheep

"My own island" isn't a city.

And the question said money was not an issue. So paying NYC rent, taxes etc did not factor.

Honolulu is the real correct answer. But not a good sheep answer.

Back