• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Falling in line just means hating whatever Biden does. Republicans don’t have to adopt a set position. They can be pro-Putin. That fits. They can against intervention and say something like “Biden should worry about our border, not Ukraine’s.” They can claim Hunter Biden has something to do with it. They don’t have to fall in line with Trump, just not oppose him.

Yes, this is a joke, but I suspect he would be quite welcome there.

Emergency security council meeting at 9:30. Indications of Russia starting a full-scale invasion tonight.

The Ukrainian intelligence agencies needs to start planning some very ugly events in Russian cities. Their only chance for survival is the war being brought to the Russian people.

The Ukrainian intelligence agencies needs to start planning some very ugly events in Russian cities. Their only chance for survival is the war being brought to the Russian people.

Does Putin care about the Russian people? That will just add justification.

Does Putin care about the Russian people? That will just add justification.

No, but the Russian people don’t seem to care about what he does as long as they feel secure. The only way to unsettle Putin is to make things very ugly for the average Russian.

Human beings are selfish creatures.

Yeah, but human beings who don't feel safe tend to use that feeling to justify more violence. What are unsafe Russians going to do? Protest against the will of Putin?

Yeah, but human beings who don't feel safe tend to use that feeling to justify more violence. What are unsafe Russians going to do? Protest against the will of Putin?

The violence is already happening to Ukrainians, what’s the difference to them. A drawn out guerrilla/terrorist campaign is their only chance.

I don’t think attacks on Russian soil will a. Be possible or b. Accomplish anything but gain Russian support by other countries.

Yeah, I see any aggressive action taken against the Russian people being met with overwhelming force.

I don’t think attacks on Russian soil will a. Be possible or b. Accomplish anything but gain Russian support by other countries.

Sure seems like the international community is really backing Ukraine here.

The only way to fight foreign oppression is through extreme violence.

Extreme violence is how Ukraine loses the backing of the international community.

I don’t disagree. Ukraine is f’ed, with limited options. But the options are worse if countries drop sanctions.

China at least seems kinda impartial right now.

Back