• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

And don’t think Putin wouldn’t love to speed up the war by having a reason to firebomb Kyiv.

I don’t disagree. Ukraine is f’ed, with limited options. But the options are worse if countries drop sanctions.

China at least seems kinda impartial right now.

China absolutely supports Putin and Russia.

China absolutely supports Putin and Russia.

Probably, but they’re haven’t countered sanctions, have they? I bet the don’t vote on security council resolutions. China can stand to lose a lot by openly supporting Russia.

Probably, but they’re haven’t countered sanctions, have they? I bet the don’t vote on security council resolutions. China can stand to lose a lot by openly supporting Russia.

They were the only country on the UN Security council to side with Russia in opposing a request for diplomatic meetings to the troop buildup.

Not to mention, given their own territorial aggressions regarding Taiwan, they have a natural desire to see Russia pull this off.

They may not be coming out publicly saying anything, but they absolutely have a vested interest in Russia prevailing here.

We should send about 100k Russians back in body bags via drone strikes.

Seems this could have been prevented with some intense global sanctions, but that would hurt stock markets and the economy, so meh, guess we'll let Russia roll.

We've been trying to sanction them for 8 years now.

Should have cut them off from SWIFT.

Seems this could have been prevented with some intense global sanctions, but that would hurt stock markets and the economy, so meh, guess we'll let Russia roll.

And our bestie the UK is Russia’s money laundering partner so guess who’s looking the other way while pretending to act tough.

Liberalism will always side with money over humanity.

And our bestie the UK is Russia’s money laundering partner so guess who’s looking the other way while pretending to act tough.

Liberalism will always side with money over humanity.

Brasky your blood thirstyness is not chill man. Any conflict and reaction to it costs lives, people’s children are dying and could die in mass. Limiting escalation is better than losing humanity.

I’m not a religious person, but may goodness fall on men here. Scary time's

Brasky your blood thirstyness is not chill man. Any conflict and reaction to it costs lives, people’s children are dying and could die in mass. Limiting escalation is better than losing humanity.

How do you limit escalation during a full scale invasion? That’s what’s about to occur.

If my 35 years on the Earth have taught me anything, it’s that our world is run by horrible people. Always expect the worse.

Trump's decision to exit Open Skies really paid off for Russia.

I don’t think more sanctions would have prevented this. But we should impose more on them as punishment regardless.

To what extent is the leader of a kleptocracy immune from sanctions? Could sanctions hurt the global economy more than they hurt Russian oligarchs?

Back