• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ukraine is game to you?

Warmonger and chief board Afghan war cheerleader mockingly questions actions of other warmongers in pentagon and wh on not getting out of their war exactly right. you are something else

That description is awfully charitable. It was much closer to exactly wrong. Have some standards.

We all know you won’t actually put down what you think the US should do it will just be flip flop to the opposite of what we we actually do and then tie it back to some bullshit you like to stroke your fiery chub to.

We all know you won’t actually put down what you think the US should do it will just be flip flop to the opposite of what we we actually do and then tie it back to some bullshit you like to stroke your fiery chub to.

Not a single one of you has actually defended our current policy yet, but go off I guess.

Im sorry your occupation to "make it easier to get the 'evildoers' " didn't turn out the way you had hoped. Maybe more women and children should have died, i mean if that is "easier" :noidea:

Didnt your heroes in the joint chiefs office consider your plan of occupying the airport and made a call it would have cost more lives? Aren't you army?

No doubt, the 82 is going there to protect NATO allies, not to fight the Russians in Ukraine. Now, if they really wanted to be helpful, they would take plenty, and I do mean plenty, of natural gas with them.

The Biden admin has been working on making sure the EU stays adequately supplied.

Finally someone looking at the macro picture instead of the micro one.

And lol at wanting us to not project weakness and being the first to deride a possible troop movement.

Overall I don't think this leads to a shooting war. Putin is trying to extract concessions on sanctions. This time is about feeling out the world appetite for then annexing Ukraine. The actual event will be far more sudden and less overt.

I think Russia overruns Ukraine fairly quickly. The US and NATO beef up their troop presence in Eastern Europe. Sweden and Finland join NATO. The US supports and arms an insurgency in Ukraine. Russia is slapped with heavy sanctions and is cut off from SWIFT. Russia retaliates by cutting off the pipelines to Europe and flooding the NATO countries borders with refugees. Then both sides launch cyberattacks on each other similar to the Colonial Pipeline attack.

It could spiral into something much worse but that’s where I see it heading right now.

Probably along those lines…?

Going to be an anxious time for a while, it seems.

Need to build some nuclear power plants in Germany real quick.

remember, that time, when there was a republican president that went around cozying up to dictators and despots and ignoring our allies and reneging on deals because he was ignorant and idiotic, and republicans on the hill and around here sat on their hands and didn't post at all?

chris-farley.gif

Back