• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

Also, Jake looking pretty bad on defense. I still think we win but can’t keep giving them open looks

We should beat this team by 20 with DW and Monsanto playing like this. Really bad performance by everyone else. Why won’t Jake shoot a wide open shot at the foul line?

Besides being in better shape, I'm struggling to see what Mucius does better than Monsanto at this point.

when Mucius isn't passing or moving without the ball, then you're definitely right. he's got some more size so, at least in theory, he's giving us an advantage on defense

Syracuse is garbage, which is why this is so frustrating to watch.

We’re getting wrecked by a dude named buddy. This is a joke. Dude shouldn’t even be in the ACC but for his dad. Lucky chucker.

That is some dumb stuff there. A hell of a shooter leading vote getter for preseason All ACC

Welp, we suck against the zone. You win Vegas, you win.

Then again, it also feels like we should be able to take over and dominate at any minute with a few good plays.

Monsanto is hands down a better defender and rebounder than Mucius, but not sure that’s the difference right now.

We need to put Alondes at the top of the key if Jake won’t shoot those little bunnies.

it's frustrating because they're beating us at our own game

if Zay shoots one more contested three i'm going to lose my shit

Back