• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

I guess the team can’t coach itself yet. Edwards has 4 fouls we should go after him again and again.

Alondes and Laravia both forgot to show up. How does that happen? Alondes is fond of saying he can get his when he wants...well, it's time.

Embarrassing second half. Syracuse sucks and we are making them look like a top 10 team

Alondes and Laravia both forgot to show up. How does that happen? Alondes is fond of saying he can get his when he wants...well, it's time.

i hope that's the message in the huddle

we have to get these guys on their heels again

we're going to lose if we can't control the tempo

Laravia getting punked by Boeheim.

Saturday night ACC road game Deacs still awful as anticipated.

Whitt got abused in the first half, too.

I thought Bonner was a little harsh on Whitt, actually. At least on the two plays he called him out on, those were tough, contested shots and Whitt played good D.

Forbes gonna make any adjustments this game or nah? The only adjustment I’ve seen has been putting Jake on Buddy, which has worked wonders.

Wtf laravia.Not executing vs. the zone. It’s a little like playing army in football. You Have to do certain things no matter what you see, laravia and Sy act like they didn’t see the scouting report. Alondes looks like he’s never seen a zone before.

We need Williams and Jake playing 2 man ball with Monsanto as 3rd option to hit open 3s and Mucius hit boards with whomever else is out there.

Since Forbes and team decided to take the night off…he should use it to get all over the refs about Laravia. He is getting killed and not getting any calls. Get some Ts and an ejection…nothing to lose at this point

might be a hot take since i’m watching intermittently but imo the whole “need to get the ball inside” strategy is a bad one but is in our players heads and is really hurting us our offense. shoot more threes in rhythm and crash the boards is a better strategy imo if we can’t get easy buckets early in the clock.

It’s getting to the point where I’d rather see Marsh than Sy (when Walton isn’t in). Sy does very little unless he’s wide open.

Forbes gonna make any adjustments this game or nah? The only adjustment I’ve seen has been putting Jake on Buddy, which has worked wonders.

this is the stretch that'll determine the rest of the game

We literally look like we’re not even trying to get rebounds.

Back