• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

Forbes should be embarrassed. What the hell is he doing? Doesn’t even look upset. We should not lose to this shit team…much less get blown out. No effort at all tonight

We’re letting these smug unathletic dbags look like world beaters. We deserve to be destroyed in this game.

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I've seen enough tonight. Y'all feel free to rag on me if we lose within 10. I've got FIFA to play.

Glad I'm still not emotionally invested in Wake hoops because I am just mildly annoyed but not even upset by this horrific performance. Just absolute shit.

Good thing we have Pitt at home next. Need to refocus and get confidence back. Complete garbage tonight.

we're not even completing passes

this is fucking embarrassing

It’s the same pass to LaRavia at the FT line. They know it’s coming and break it up every time.

I don’t understand why we refuse to use yb short corner.

this is our worst defensive effort of the season

zay mucius and jake laravia have played miserably

Joke’s on me for caring again. Gonna go do literally anything else with the rest of my evening

Back