• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 22: WF Heads North To the Dome: Saturday 8 pm ACCN

That’s missing a 0. We’re going to destroy them tomorrow.

I feel the same way. I don't think the Cuse zone is going to be nearly as effective with two of Williamson, Mucius, and Monsanto on the court most of the time.

Love the underdog role. Hope the snow and their poor season thus far keeps the crowd as a non-factor.

Love the underdog role. Hope the snow and their poor season thus far keeps the crowd as a non-factor.

The poor season so far may thin the crowd, though the fans up there are awfully damn loyal. The snow is meaningless. They deal with this kind of snowfall once a week during the winter. Nobody is fazed in the least by it.

The poor season so far may thin the crowd, though the fans up there are awfully damn loyal. The snow is meaningless. They deal with this kind of snowfall once a week during the winter. Nobody is fazed in the least by it.

I haven’t been in tune to the weather, but saw BC postponed their game due to snow so was guessing it could be worse than normal in NY. Nonetheless feel we are the superior team and these are games you have to win if you want to be amongst the top echelon of the conference.

Its hard to shake the doubt in winning road games because of the past 10 years, but every successive week has me believing that we can win any game, on any floor. I think Forbes is a better coach than Boeheim (and a much more pleasant and decent person) and as many have noted we have some returning players that did not suit up last time around. Syracuse has little depth and thanks to Monsanto we are an even more dangerous team.

Also, Syracuse sucks because they cheated their way to a win in 2012 against UNC-Asheville to avoid being the first #1 to lose to a #16. https://collegebasketball.nbcsports...-syracuse-avoids-upset-against-unc-asheville/

I will forever hate Syracuse.

I think our passing ability will be the deciding factor along with LaRavia and Williams. Wake wins comfortably (10+).

Have to be confident. This is a totally new and different WF Team as we've we had earlier in the year.
Go Deacs!!!

I haven’t been in tune to the weather, but saw BC postponed their game due to snow so was guessing it could be worse than normal in NY. Nonetheless feel we are the superior team and these are games you have to win if you want to be amongst the top echelon of the conference.

I think they’re barely getting snow I’m Syracuse. We’re in the midst of a bomb cyclone over here in New England. I’m hoping we still have power for game time.

Syracuse 3% chance of participation today.

'cuse is pretty far from the coast last I checked.

I think they’re barely getting snow I’m Syracuse. We’re in the midst of a bomb cyclone over here in New England. I’m hoping we still have power for game time.

Charge you tablet and power banks. You don’t want to miss the beat down. Troubled Duke fan Cousins in Doylestown and Fairfield feeling the same.

I feel like it's going to be a frustrating game to watch. Fuck Cuse and their fans.

Back