• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Luck Will Zalatoris

88Deac

A.W. Hamilton
Reaction score
He has been so steady and consistently playing really well. Even on big stages. Really hoping he’s holding the trophy at the Farmers. Will be rooting hard for him!!

If he could putt. Man he'd be a force. He looked downright scary on a few short ones yesterday and still shot 65. But Not even the low Deacon for the day - Cam Young shot 64 and is in the top ten. Glad to see them both having success

You are exactly right about Cam. I should have mentioned him, too. Really looking forward to watching Deac golfers, and then the bball team at Cuse tonight.

Also Haas playing well. He's tied 13. Good week for Deacon golfers so far

Three Deacs within four of the lead….. Love it!!

In short, I’ve been following Will pretty closely for a while. This just feels like this is his day and time. It really does.

They didn't show much of Cam yesterday. Hope he gets more attention today. Will is striping it but the flat stick is ice cold. Great leaderboard, looking forward to this last round. Smart move by the tour this week to end on Saturday and not go up against the NFL.

Three Deacs within four of the lead….. Love it!!

Wouldn't it be great if they finished 1,2, and 3. I would guess that has never happened before for kids that went to the same University

Up 1 on 13. Go Will!!! Just feels like his day.

This shit is exciting and everyone should be watching.

List with the stake in the ground... Man to beat at -15. Hope Willie Zals keeps it tight and closes this out.

I play a lot of golf but the level, at which these guys play, always amazes me. Incredible skills.

Will is very relatable because we both putt the same way within 5 feet of the hole

Back