• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Brady Un-Retiring

DeacsPop

Resident Old Man
Reaction score
Hate the SOB more than any QB my Team faced; but always respected the hell out of him.
Had a hell of a run.

Rank NFC South Quarterbacks Today:

Ryan
Darnold
Winston
Newton
Hill
Gabbert
Rosen

I was all on Team Manning back in the day but it’s been clear now for a while Brady is the GOAT.

Michigan really could’ve used him in the CFP Semifinals.

I was all on Team Manning back in the day but it’s been clear now for a while Brady is the GOAT.
I was just thinking about how I used to argue with my freshman roommate about Manning vs Brady. 10 years later it's not even close.

I do think it's interesting that his team got caught cheating a couple times but compared to someone like Bonds, it's all but forgotten.

So no Payton and no Brady and the Panthers can do nothing about competing in the division.

Looks like Brady’s people and the Bucs are denying it. I’m guessing they were planning to announce on Monday or Tuesday after the conference championship games.

Looks like Brady’s people and the Bucs are denying it. I’m guessing they were planning to announce on Monday or Tuesday after the conference championship games.

Yeah same deal with the Breyer announcement this week

Falcons fans are hereby assuming the division is theirs to lose like the Bucs are rolling with Gabbert next fall.

Right now Jameis is the best QB in the NFC South and it’s not close.

Brady Retiring

I was just thinking about how I used to argue with my freshman roommate about Manning vs Brady. 10 years later it's not even close.

I do think it's interesting that his team got caught cheating a couple times but compared to someone like Bonds, it's all but forgotten.

My Eagles fan husband (I know) has definitely not forgotten the cheating…

Not so fast!

Back