• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF- Forbes Basketball Camp

awakegirl

Reaction score
In an attempt to wipe the disaster that was tonight from my memory, does anyone have insight on WF basketball camp? Like what ages, typical weeks, etc? My third grader loves playing and is a good player considering he’s 9 and most importantly, I’m trying to solidify his love for the Deacs. Thinking of getting an air bnb with a fellow Deac alum who lives in Charlotte and sending our boys to camp. Any past experience/info? WF website gives me next to nothing.

Individual Youth Camp Ages 8-18
06/13/2022 - 06/16/2022

Amazing. Thanks. Is this publicized somewhere that I’m missing?? And apologies in advance bc my friend and I have actually made an effort to look.

It's on the Steve forbes camp web site behind the camps button in the pull down menu.

Last edited:
My favorite camp every year growing up was the sleep away wake bball camp. Chris Mack was always the one running it, he ran a tight ship! Man I miss those days.

"At our Individual Skills Camp, campers will learn and improve their fundamentals, compete in contests, and play games! ETSU men’s basketball staff and players will be on hand to instruct and teach campers. Lunch will be served daily and each camper will receive a camp t-shirt."

Copy, paste, change colors. Never read again.

I went to a couple of early 90s Dave Odom camps. I want to say they pimped a sports drink called 10k. There was controversy one year when someone took a shit in another camper’s bed and then assistant coach and camp coordinator Larry Davis was very dramatic about it. They we’re not happy about that shit.

Back