• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3 Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

Worst sheep effort of my career. Sorry team. I'll do better. Can't believe Russia didn't get more votes given how much it's been in the news lately. Typed and switched from Gilmore to Madison, Chan to Lee, and Mexico to Canada. Total oofs.

Lucy Liu is so old that she dated Larry David on Curb.

Not that I would have done well this week either way, but maybe I should start picking answers with the understanding that whatever was popular 10 years ago is way more likely to win than whatever is popular now

Pleasantly surprise at the Rocky Horror answer #GOATstaystheGoat

Someone explain the Texas Pete thing. Tabasco should have been a runaway.

Texas Pete is based in Winston Salem and is empirically better. But I picked Tabasco too

Look it up. Both a continent and a country

Oh well, I just looked it up.and some sites say both and some say not a country. I guess this falls under the pluto is no longer a planet category. :plos:

Edited to add: I haven't been in school since the 1980s

Yeah, a Parley apology will almost take the sting out of my terrible sheep performance.

Back