• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3 Week One: Answers due Friday at 12

Always a little brutal when you see one of your real answers on Sokolove’s fake answers list

HOME land. how the hell is Disney not the answer

1. Another phrase for “thanks/thank you”
Appreciate it - 33
Gracias - 11
Cheers - 4
Much obliged, No Problem - 1

2. A country nobody on this board has been to
North Korea - 17
China - 7
Antarctica - 6
Russia - 5
Iraq - 3
Ukraine - 2
Kazakhstan - 2
Albania, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Kiribati, New Zealand, Somalia, Tajikistan, Tuvalu - 1

3. The country the most people on this board have visited outside the US
Mexico - 39
Canada - 10
England - 1

There being that many non-North Korea answers blows my mind

Also Antarctica isn’t a country so.

Lol I cannot believe my dumb shit Antarctica answer got 6 points.

Thank you fellow dumb dumbs.

Did whoever put Kiribati or Tuvalu think that would end up as the top answer? I didn't know those were countries until 2 minutes ago

I guess we don't have as many military posters as we used to, but Iraq is a bad answer.

props to whomever else put Kazakhstan

also i can't believe (well, i can) that I put "no problem" as an ALTERNATIVE to thank you. what a fucking idiot i am.

Mexico over Canada? Canada is a days drive from anyone living north of NC. I'll take the blame for Somalia over North Korea, but China in second place?

should have went 3 for 3 but changed North Korea to Russia like the dumbass i am because it sounded like the better sheep answer.

Mexico over Canada? Canada is a days drive from anyone living north of NC. I'll take the blame for Somalia over North Korea, but China in second place?

People in the southeast go to Cancun all the damn time.

Back