• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: Deacs Host Pitt - Wednesday 7pm ESPN2

review the film and find him another assist!

You are the worst, most sanctimonious fan on the boards. Game threads aren’t meant to be a circle jerk. We’ve done plenty of good things tonight. We’ve also looked extremely sloppy at times. That’s Ok.

maybe, but i will say you (and skydiving) ruin most game threads for me, enough to generally keep me away from posting on them. others may have different opinions though.

Didn't even get votes in the latest poll. I don't think we deserve being ranked yet.

Ooh. Nice take by McCray. I wonder if we'll ever see this four guard lineup in the regular rotation in two years.

We could play really fast next year.

Well, it's time for the Buddy Boeheim Show. Get ready, Pack

maybe, but i will say you (and skydiving) ruin most game threads for me, enough to generally keep me away from posting on them. others may have different opinions though.

So my plan is working and you’re not posting much anymore? Excellent.

Just kidding. I actually enjoy your takes and that’s usually mutual. Sorry to hear.

On an entirely different and significantly more important note…I’m a little worried about someone like McCray transferring. I hope he realizes he’s playing behind a stud in Alondes and two other guys who have a good amount more experience in the league than he does (Whitt and Williamson). He looks like he’s going to be a good one. His first step is very quick.

Curious to see if he's a SG or a combo.

Honestly I think he’s probably a combo given how we run our offense. Really nice problem to have…we have four guys on the court at the same time who are threats from deep. Hope we can say the same thing next year after we lose Sy, Dallas and Alondes.

And Sy with 9 in 19 min.

So my plan is working and you’re not posting much anymore? Excellent.

Just kidding. I actually enjoy your takes and that’s usually mutual. Sorry to hear.

On an entirely different and significantly more important note…I’m a little worried about someone like McCray transferring. I hope he realizes he’s playing behind a stud in Alondes and two other guys who have a good amount more experience in the league than he does (Whitt and Williamson). He looks like he’s going to be a good one. His first step is very quick.

I would like to see what McCray can do as well. Looks very quick and if he plays defense he should be productive but you never know what goes on in practice. Trust the coach. We are losing Williamson and Williams so he will have a great opportunity soph year.

We got some great minutes from Mucius and Sy tonight.

You are the worst, most sanctimonious fan on the boards. Game threads aren’t meant to be a circle jerk. We’ve done plenty of good things tonight. We’ve also looked extremely sloppy at times. That’s Ok.

The irritating thing about the way that you and SkyDiving post on these game threads is treating individual moments as whole referendums on a player or a coach’s ability. Y’all get stuck in the trees bitching without considering that shit happens, there are a lot of different reasons that something we tried didn’t work, one possession does not define a season, etc.

McCray has been praised for his defense (on the ball at least) so it must be something else that needs work. Total trust in Forbes. With that said, I’d love to see a McCray, Alondes, Daivien, Jake and Monsanto lineup if we went uptempo and implemented a press of some sort (giving up a good amount of size with this lineup, admittedly). I’m also a Carter believer/fan but would like to see us swap some of Carter’s minutes with McCray if we’re playing against bigger guards. Carter just isn’t physical enough yet.

Back