• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 23: Deacs Host Pitt - Wednesday 7pm ESPN2

For real. If we found a 6-8 wing grad transfer who started and shot well for an NCAA Tourney team, we’d be excited. Well that’s what Mucius will be next year.

Definitely. I'd really like to see him stick around for another year to taste some more success at Wake.

I'll bet that's a unique aroma.

My first game of the year and I feel like the aroma was worse when we left the game. Smelled like a a ton of fireworks had just been set off and very hazy.

If daivien and mucius can be convinced to come back next year it will be a special year...but I think this year is gonna end real special too. You know Forbes is gonna land a stud from the portal after what we got from ManMan. Get your tickaaaaats

If daivien and mucius can be convinced to come back next year it will be a special year...but I think this year is gonna end real special too. You know Forbes is gonna land a stud from the portal after what we got from ManMan. Get your tickaaaaats

Biggest need will be just that. Bigs. Walton and Sy will have exhausted their eligibility. Marsh should be OK, but a team needs at least 2 and really 3 to be successful.

Mucius leaving would not be a big deal. It frees up a spot for Forbes to reload. Forbes can do better in the transfer market if we’re honest. The Bzzz and DM eras contained way too much handwringing over players who don’t move the needle. Mucius doesn’t either.

What even is this take… Mucius plays a pivotal role on our team. And you need guys who’ve been around and know the school/system/coaches to be a leader for incoming players.

Not that it’s likely, but Dallas could also come back next year if he wanted. Sy and Alondes are done, but Mucius, Williamson, and Dallas at least have choices to make.

Not that it’s likely, but Dallas could also come back next year if he wanted. Sy and Alondes are done, but Mucius, Williamson, and Dallas at least have choices to make.

I thought Walton's additional year was contingent on him getting an additional medical redshirt year from NCAA.

5300 in attendance. The crowds since the UNC game have been puzzlingly small. This team plays quality basketball, unlike those of the prior regimes and is fun to watch.

5300 in attendance. The crowds since the UNC game have been puzzlingly small. This team plays quality basketball, unlike those of the prior regimes and is fun to watch.

I’m not sure this game is particularly puzzling given the fact that there was an industrial fire at risk of explosion like two miles away. That will keep some folks away.

What was the excuse for the BC game and every other home game except UNC?

What was the excuse for the BC game and every other home game except UNC?
Monday night rescheduled game at 6 pm?

You couldn't have planned 2 games to deflate attendance more than pitt and bc if you tried.

It’s because our coliseum is too big. If it were smaller, more people would come.

Monday night rescheduled game at 6 pm?

You couldn't have planned 2 games to deflate attendance more than pitt and bc if you tried.

Right. Also that pesky inconvenient spike in the global pandemic spread among crowds of people.

There were literally two members of the dance team there last night. Maybe 10 students in the band. Campus is basically shut down. If you want to read into that an alarmist trend, go right ahead.

It’s because our coliseum is too big. If it were smaller, more people would come.

1920px-HoosierGymGame.jpg

Back