• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Football Schedule Reveal now on ACCN (Clawson on at 8:00)

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
9/1 VMI
9/10 at Vandy
9/17 Liberty
9/24 Clemson
10/1 at FSU

10/8 Army
10/15 BYE
10/22 BC
10/29 at Louisville
11/5 at State
11/12 UNC

11/19 Cuse
11/26 at Duke

Love the bye week after playing Clemson, FSU, and Army. Ideal schedule so far.

Finish up with at State, UNC, at Duke, and Cuse. Similar to this year but with Cuse instead of Clemson.

Absolutely love this schedule. We get Clemson for a potential Gameday game. Get an early shot at FSU. Ideal bye week. At Louisville and at State will be tough. Get to come home for two key games vs. UNC and Cuse. We go to Duke after their season may be over. We only have four trips out of state and not on back to back weeks.

Last edited:
really wish we could have a cupcake OOC towards the end of the season

not to mention the general nonsense that is playing both liberty and army

I know the deal, you have to sell ads. But just announce the schedule. This isn’t the ncaa tournament bracket. And this analysis leaves something to be desired.

We only leave home once from September 11 to October 28

As all the major conference schedules are released, I think it's more likely than not Clemson @ Wake will be 8 PM ABC. Only arguably better game is Wisconsin @ Ohio State, but I imagine that will be a prime target for the Fox noon slot -- there are not any other clear options for that (best other games would be Minnesota-Michigan State, Maryland-Michigan and Kansas State-Oklahoma). We won't know for sure until September 12, but looking like a good chance the eyes of the nation will be on Winston that night.

Also would stand us in great stead for Gameday as well, only added threat to that would be Arkansas-A&M at JerryWorld

Last edited:
Playing Duke at the end of the year when they’ve lost their will is always nice. Hope that trend continues under new leadership.

like the schedule.

the fact that we are all pumped for a bye week following the Army game says all one needs to know about the wisdom of scheduling that game.

BC Football live-tweeted the schedule week by week along with ACCN. As I type this WF Football has not yet tweeted the schedule.

UNC had a good twitter reveal.

Last edited:
Only thing I don't really like is the Clemson-@ FSU-Army stretch. Tough game immediately after Clemson against a team with a point to prove (and could easily be desperate and have 2-3 losses having already played LSU, @ Loui and vs BC), and then no respite with funky Army right after that.

Definitely will be good to reset with the bye after that though

here we go:

Last edited:
9/1 VMI (W)
9/10 at Vandy (W)
9/17 Liberty (W)
9/24 Clemson (W)
10/1 at FSU (L)
10/8 Army (W)
10/15 BYE
10/22 BC (W)
10/29 at Louisville (L)
11/5 at State (L)
11/12 UNC (W)
11/19 Cuse (W)
11/26 at Duke (W)

9-3 (5-3)

I think 9-3 seems fair. I really hope we can be undefeated going into Clemson and get the Gameday crew to show up to shut them up about our 6 fans.

Clemson, @FSU back to back is tough. Safe to say those our are two toughest games and they’re back to back.

I agree DeacFan, but switch up Clemson and FSU. I think we'll be in contention for the ACCCG depending on tiebreakers. Miami at Clemson on November 19 could be huge for us.

Clemson, @FSU back to back is tough. Safe to say those our are two toughest games and they’re back to back.

Nah, @ State is def harder than FSU. But would prefer an easier game there for sure

we hit the bye undefeated and the CFP talk will actually be real this time

Back