Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Official CFB Offseason Thread: Saban and Jimbo Trade "Despicable" Punches ! !!!!!!! !

Message Board Genius
    New hat !!

it is not sharp

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    it is not sharp
    Do you like it better in red ?

Iím truly not understanding the Devin Leary/NC State hype train. Leary is a good QB but certainly not elite. Right in the Hartman range I think is fair. State was good but not exceptional last year. Their claim to fame is basically beating a (relatively) mediocre Clemson team. They are also losing some important players on offense, though I understand most/all of their defense is returning. Idk I expect them to be good again but certainly not legit top 10.

Of course now that Iíve said all that they will probably fuck me by going on some white hot ACC title run.

Arch Manning to Texas. Biff weeps. They're going to have a QB logjam and a couple transfers for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerswood View Post
    Arch Manning to Texas. Biff weeps. They're going to have a QB logjam and a couple transfers for sure.
    #scooop

Message Board Genius
    Georgia's in pretty decent shape at QB, fwiw.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    State makes it so easy to laugh at them.

all that NIL money and yet couldn't pull in a graphic designer. State has a good design school too!

DLEARY DELIVERS

that's just terrible

Somebody photoshop Devin Leary's head on this and make it say "D-Leary-ous"

Ewers was also class of 2022 who reclassified to 2021 (and was still deemed the #1 recruit) very late. He's getting paid a ton though.

Ewers isn't going anywhere. If he puts up a couple decent years at UT, he can go pro, and Manning can play after that from his sophomore year until he leaves.

I don't get the Manning hype. I mean, I get the hype because of his pedigree, but how does that not skew his ranking? His highlight tapes don't blow me away, and it's easy to impress with highlight reels.

I think Ewers looks like the real deal.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    all that NIL money and yet couldn't pull in a graphic designer. State has a good design school too!
    336Edits could have done it for like $50.

i did not know that ewers rocks such a majestic mullet

I was just on the elevator with Quay Walker. I said hi for Biff.

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post
    Ewers isn't going anywhere. If he puts up a couple decent years at UT, he can go pro, and Manning can play after that from his sophomore year until he leaves.

I don't get the Manning hype. I mean, I get the hype because of his pedigree, but how does that not skew his ranking? His highlight tapes don't blow me away, and it's easy to impress with highlight reels.

You think Sark is gonna sit Arch for a couple years? Just like Lincoln Riley sat Williamson behind Rattler? No one is more popular than the backup QB. I mean I saw the Ewers hype at Southlake as much as you did, but he still is un-tested.

Quote Originally Posted by EatLeadCommie View Post

Bold predictions, but this day and age QBs don't sit and wait their turn. Hard to see a scenario where Ewers and Manning happily coexist for two seasons. One will play and one will transfer.

Message Board Genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Bold predictions, but this day and age QBs don't sit and wait their turn. Hard to see a scenario where Ewers and Manning happily coexist for two seasons. One will play and one will transfer.
    Kern and Griffis better watch their backs.