• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

The official scorekeeper must have a degree from MSD. 18 turnovers is inaccurate. I plan to staple my eyelids in the near future and count how many there actually were.
Not sure what you say at halftime. I might just be completely silent and see how long I can not blink. Mouth agape.

That half looked like a pick-up game in the gym when all the good players were at a beer blast.

Calling out Cam after that team “effort” is an LOL horrible take

He basically had 4 turnovers in the last two minutes of the half. Only credited for 1. Lucky. That giveaway off the defensive board could have cut the deficit to 2.

These dudes need to pay attention remember what they’re good at. Need to quit trying to “play PG” as Forbes said to Monsanto earlier in the half.

Monsanto had 6 boards. He actually came in and hustled.

And he had 3 turnovers because he thinks he’s ManMan. Hoping everybody chills out in the second half. That was ugly!

He basically had 4 turnovers in the last two minutes of the half. Only credited for 1. Lucky. That giveaway off the defensive board could have cut the deficit to 2.

These dudes need to pay attention remember what they’re good at. Need to quit trying to “play PG” as Forbes said to Monsanto earlier in the half.

So he had one official turnover

Is Dallas done for the day? Was limping badly on his last play before leaning. He barely made it back up the court.

18 TOs and we’re up 4. I bet we have 5-7 TOs in the second half. Some of those were lol bad that we won’t repeat.

Also, calling out Monsanto’s play that half is silly to me. He played really good on ball defense, hit a three, had a bunch of good rebounds when everyone else was slapping at the ball, etc…

18 TOs and we’re up 4. I bet we have 5-7 TOs in the second half. Some of those were lol bad that we won’t repeat.

Also, calling out Monsanto’s play that half is silly to me. He played really good on ball defense, hit a three, had a bunch of good rebounds when everyone else was slapping at the ball, etc…

They shot 21% from the field. Our individual accomplishments don’t really matter that much in that context. The only guy who played well was ManMan. Nobody else did enough.

Let’s hope that we elevate our play in the second and avoid another Cuse finish.

Back