• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

Why is the volume wildly inconsistent on the Bally app between commercials and the game? Can barely hear the game commentary.

This is hard to watch. I wish I had the mental fortitude to turn it off and just check the score in 45 minutes.

Looks a lot like a [Redacted] or Manning team today.

Horrible LOWF is not what I expected.

Ughhh we are winning on the road in an ugly af game. That is nothing like either of the previous regimes.

They can interview this guy if they want but show the freaking game

Bally Sports really put the camera on this dude's ugly face while the game was going on, lmao.

I don’t care about hearing this guy but can we cut the split screen so we can see the damn game?

Ughhh we are winning on the road in an ugly af game. That is nothing like either of the previous regimes.

Pretty sure FSU's last home loss before the 2 this season was Jan 2019 against Duke. This was always going to be tough

Back