• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 24: WF @ FSU -- Saturday Noon - Bally Sports

Behind the back dribbles are really dicey for this team.

That is on Forbes, I'm sorry. Marsh showed how effective he can be against top-half ACC teams. If another big isn't having a good game, he should get minutes.

perhaps a longer discussion, but i disagree pretty strongly. i can look for the data, but in general in-game performance is a poor predictor of performance for the rest of the game. now sometimes there are injuries or matchup issues, but in most situations the larger sample size does a wayyyy better job of predicting how a player is going to play the rest of the game.

so basically, you should lean on trusting the longer track record of a player versus having a tough half / stretch of basketball.

EVERY fucking time we get called for a touch foul on defense and they dont get called for SHIT when Williams is getting bodied.

Yeah, it's just a weirdly called game. Hard to understand what a foul is in this game.

We are out of control right now. Forbes needs to call a TO and get everyone to calm the fuck down

LOL. Monsanto with a ManMan type assist.

Back