• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official CANCEL CONOR O'NEILL, CAM LEMONS & LESJOHNS JOB OFFER THREAD

I spent at least some of that time evaluating my own personal finances to see what me and my family COULD DO WITHOUT to help Conor (you're welcome, by the way).

what a strange way to phrase this

Conor and Les do a ton for WF so this whole thread is ridiculous, even in jest. I am very grateful for both.
With that said, it’s pretty obvious that Cam has pissed off a ton of people with personal attacks which is a really bad move for a site that relies on subscriptions. I don’t really care how great his content is when he’s a jerk to everyone. I can live without that content.

This is such a hilariously weird thread.

1. obvious joke about cancelling Conor
2. some people (few) are actually upset
3. turns out there are several people that REALLY don't like Cam
4. Conor and Les politely have a jab

What a day...

I don't have a dog in this fight but let's see if i got this right.....the first Les post says Conor was offered a job, then Conor says he was not offered a job, then Les says he was going to be offered a job but Conor had already been offered another job and accepted that job.

I don't have a dog in this fight but let's see if i got this right.....the first Les post says Conor was offered a job, then Conor says he was not offered a job, then Les says he was going to be offered a job but Conor had already been offered another job and accepted that job.

but that conor owes him a thank you for potentially offering him a job

Conor did not thank me by name so I now support his cancellation. Just kidding of course. I'm glad to have him around, and I very much appreciate his willingness to spend as much time as he does communicating with people on these boards.

This is such a hilariously weird thread.

1. obvious joke about cancelling Conor
2. some people (few) are actually upset
3. turns out there are several people that REALLY don't like Cam
4. Conor and Les politely have a jab

What a day...

Yes. Obvious joke. I think a lot of people don’t get that.

I think most people get that it's a joke, and also that some things shouldn't be joked about (like a good man's livelihood)

This thread is great. FWIW, I love the job Les and Cam do; don't change a thing.

I wonder how many of us would pay a subscription fee to post here, and if it would be enough money to pay a beat writer

I wonder how many of us would pay a subscription fee to post here, and if it would be enough money to pay a beat writer

If we can drop $20 mil on an indoor practice field, we can drop $200 a week to pay our beat writer not to write a Paolo Banchero puff piece

I like people writing about wake forest sports and I don’t give any shots about what else they write about to make a living.

Someone needs to start the “official cancel stugotz for trying to officially cancel Conor O’Neal” thread.

Back