• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 NASCAR Season Thread

That All-Star race set Nascar back 10 years. A complete clown show all the way around from Abbott waving the green flag to the caution at the end. Burn TMS to the ground and just scrap the AS Race at this point.

Looking forward to the best day in motorsport.

Monaco
Indianapolis
Charlotte

13 hours of racing. Let's go!

The Toyotas qualified well, but who knows how they'll perform in the race. Hopefully Blaney keeps the momentum going from last week and pull out another one.

This has been the most entertaining 600 in years. Great racing and lots of shake ups.

While a complete shitshow, this race has been entertaining.

Not looking forward to how I'll feel in the morning. Been drinking since the F1 formation lap.

Looking forward to Gateway and Portland this weekend. I love the variety of tracks NASCAR has been going to the past few years.

I'm headed to North Wilkesboro on Wednesday evening with my Dad, my son and his fiance to watch some racing at a track I have so much wanted to visit since it closed in 1996. $15 for general admission. A certain driver by the name of Dale, Jr. will be behind the wheel in the #3 Sundrop! So pumped!!

I'm headed to North Wilkesboro on Wednesday evening with my Dad, my son and his fiance to watch some racing at a track I have so much wanted to visit since it closed in 1996. $15 for general admission. A certain driver by the name of Dale, Jr. will be behind the wheel in the #3 Sundrop! So pumped!!

I went a few weeks back and watched the modifieds run and I had a great time. The track obviously still needs work but it was so neat to be there. The racing was good as well. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this place after this season.

It's officially official. KFB to the 8, Reddick to run a third car.

Looking forward to Bristol this weekend. Heading up with a couple friends on Friday.

A buddy scored tix for the Allstar week at NWS next May. Pricey, but looking forward to an amazing weekend.

Back