• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3, Week Two: Answers due Friday at Noon

Some of us don't give two shits about stupid fucking comic book superhero movies and just Googled "Avengers" and saw that Ironman was one of them.

4. The cost of an oil change
$50 - 37
$20 - 2
$40 - 2
$75 - 2
$100 - 2
$25, $30 - 1

5. Something hard to wash off your hands
Oil - 23
Paint - 11
Grease - 4
Glue - 2
Ink - 2
Sap - 2
Oil/Grease, Permanent marker - 1

6. A good stock to buy
Apple - 22
Amazon - 12
Tesla - 8
Disney - 3
Microsoft, Zoom - 1

TownieDeac- I assume Tar was left off the 1 pt answers?

Some of us don't give two shits about stupid fucking comic book superhero movies and just Googled "Avengers" and saw that Ironman was one of them.

That would be me but I also saw Capt America was one and thought only a toolbag would pick Ironman over Capt America

We did poorly. My Tennis answer really hurt. It never occurred to me to answer Golf because I know a lot of badass golfers.

Yeah, Bryson and/or Koepka aren't getting stepped to by too many here. Really hoped the Olympics was.going to step up. If the right answer isnt figure skating, it might be jockeys (those guys are pretty strong for 5'2 110 tho.

rockets-james-harden.gif

Nice work Nova!

4. The cost of an oil change
$50 - 37
$20 - 2
$40 - 2
$75 - 2
$100 - 2
$25, $30 - 1

5. Something hard to wash off your hands
Oil - 23
Paint - 11
Grease - 4
Glue - 2
Ink - 2
Sap - 2
Oil/Grease, Permanent marker - 1

6. A good stock to buy
Apple - 22

Amazon - 12
Tesla - 8
Disney - 3
Microsoft, Zoom - 1

How the fuck was there this much momentum on Apple? Do you people even know what stocks are?

NOT Top 3:

tic 278
tigerswood 271
diogenes 271
stopmakingsense 269
brianrandall 267
deacon14 265
nomadic 263
wakelaw2006 261
gooner 260
terp80 259
juicecrewallstar 259
ryalaman 256
terpBE 253
deachawk 250
beachbumdeac 248
mako1331 247
jamessokolove 247
redandwhite 239
anonymousdeac 235
deacdetejas 234
bifftannen 233
toogs 232
deacsATS 231
deacdiggler 229
deactherunner 227
whisperingeye 227
stugotz 225
terps2001 224
smoovedeac 223
twiggaterp 219
iodeac 218
hamsterhuey 217
imaterp1 216
deaconblue 209
orangeterrapin 203
deg623 200
deac_tracy 199
timmyclutch 193
jmanslow 191
youngbuck95 185
chrisl68 184
donkey deac doug 183
RHTB&G 181
PhDeac 167

HEY PhDeac, HOW'S MY ASS TASTE?

Switzerland is known for Roger Federer and being neutral and shitty cheese. Nepal has the highest mountain in the world. I'd prefer to lose rather than be so wrong as to say Switzerland.

For the record, Sheep circa ~ 2016 had these results:

A country known for having mountains

Switzerland - 41
Nepal - 15
Usa - 9
Tibet - 1

What is Donkey Deac Doug even doing ?

First place answers: 4 (Heroin, $50, Switzerland, St. Patricks)
Second place answers: 4 (Tesla, Curling, Captain America, Lance Armstrong)
Third place answers: 3 (Football, Tin, Grease)
Last place answers: 1 (Microsoft)

I don't know how people can know that TSLA is a good stock to sell while Apple is a good stock to buy. I would be hella curious about ATS' answers to that question as well. It's a forest/trees situation.

I feel like the 4 I got right were relatively "easy." Unfortunately, the rest of the pack didn't always think so: the NYE split really didn't help. Fentanyl also hurt Heroine.

Of my second place answers, Lance Armstrong and Captain America aren't bad answers. Tesla was a luckbox. Curling was a second place answer that slaughtered my score due to the WTF coalescence around Golf.

My third place answers are always my kryptonite. Give me 100 years and I never put MMA/UFC as a "sport." They aren't sports.

I should have got Trash instead of Tin. But the "hard to get off" question was a crapshoot.

For the record, Sheep circa ~ 2016 had these results:

A country known for having mountains

Switzerland - 41
Nepal - 15
Usa - 9
Tibet - 1

Having an answer bank like this would be hella sweet.

I honestly have no idea how someone would offer Captain America as an answer. He is a secondary hero at best. Iron Man movies made inroads into the common vernacular of America. Is there even a CA movie?

First place answers: 4 (Heroin, $50, Switzerland, St. Patricks)
Second place answers: 4 (Tesla, Curling, Captain America, Lance Armstrong)
Third place answers: 3 (Football, Tin, Grease)
Last place answers: 1 (Microsoft)

I don't know how people can know that TSLA is a good stock to sell while Apple is a good stock to buy. I would be hella curious about ATS' answers to that question as well. It's a forest/trees situation.

I feel like the 4 I got right were relatively "easy." Unfortunately, the rest of the pack didn't always think so: the NYE split really didn't help. Fentanyl also hurt Heroine.

Of my second place answers, Lance Armstrong and Captain America aren't bad answers. Tesla was a luckbox. Curling was a second place answer that slaughtered my score due to the WTF coalescence around Golf.

My third place answers are always my kryptonite. Give me 100 years and I never put MMA/UFC as a "sport." They aren't sports.

I should have got Trash instead of Tin. But the "hard to get off" question was a crapshoot.

Curlers are lunatics that turned a drinking game into a sport. Think cornhole. Golfers are pussies. Also hard to argue that either are a sport, but enough did because golf is at least a top 7 "sport." Also for those that said Bryson or Brooks are too big to want to fight, keep in mind neither has ever been in a fight, and both have fucked up their wrists just swinging a club. I am pretty sure Raise could whoop either ass after turning in his cheated upon sheet of sheep even with his limp wrists.

Is Spiderman not an avenger? Thought there being a recent movie about him would get him some more points. That and garbage over trash contributed to my usual derailment.

Back