• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3, Week Two: Answers due Friday at Noon

I honestly have no idea how someone would offer Captain America as an answer. He is a secondary hero at best. Iron Man movies made inroads into the common vernacular of America. Is there even a CA movie?

I can't tell if this is a bit or not

The movie is Captain America: The First Avenger.

I hate you people.

Townie, my boi wakelaw13 got 261, not 0. Think that brings our team total to 801. Great, challenging week. Thanks for running.

ETA wrong wakelaw. Our wakelaw did not submit and will receive negative internet points.

I have been terrible so far this season. I need to step up my game.

I was the asshole that put oil/grease and got fucked.

I didn't realize that would be considered two different things, but oh well.

Give me the shittier answer (grease), don't fuck me with neither.

The movie is Captain America: The First Avenger.

I hate you people.

So, I hate comic book movies, like most people. But I am aware of Iron Man. I had no idea there was a CA movie.

So, I hate comic book movies, like most people. But I am aware of Iron Man. I had no idea there was a CA movie.

To say in a different way, if the question is who is the best chef I am not putting Kenji or AB, I am putting something stupid like GR.

Curlers are lunatics that turned a drinking game into a sport. Think cornhole. Golfers are pussies. Also hard to argue that either are a sport, but enough did because golf is at least a top 7 "sport." Also for those that said Bryson or Brooks are too big to want to fight, keep in mind neither has ever been in a fight, and both have fucked up their wrists just swinging a club. I am pretty sure Raise could whoop either ass after turning in his cheated upon sheet of sheep even with his limp wrists.

I'll say one thing, my answers come honest. I'm not trying to save face by fishing for fuckin' answers.

Having an answer bank like this would be hella sweet.

~2017

A dangerous street drug

Heroin - 36
Meth - 8
Crack - 5
Coke - 3
Whippets – 1

Same week:

An athlete known for using steroids

Barry Bonds - 43
Lance Armstrong - 11
Alex Rodriguez - 7
Jose Conseco - 2
Mark McGwire - 2
Anderson Silva - 1

~2017

A dangerous street drug

Heroin - 36
Meth - 8
Crack - 5
Coke - 3
Whippets – 1

Same week:

Barry Bonds - 43
Lance Armstrong - 11
Alex Rodriguez - 7
Jose Conseco - 2
Mark McGwire - 2
Anderson Silva - 1

Actually not the same week, but another one I remembered that came up... I don't really think having results from 5+ years ago helps, unless you think the group think stays static. The passing of time obviously influences answers.

I was trying to find an Avenger one because I thought it came up before, but I may just be misremembering... I remember though cause I was surprised at Iron Man as well... but then again, the Downey Jr movies were probably more at the forefront at that time.

~2017

A dangerous street drug

Heroin - 36
Meth - 8
Crack - 5
Coke - 3
Whippets – 1

Same week:

Barry Bonds - 43
Lance Armstrong - 11
Alex Rodriguez - 7