• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Season 3, Week Two: Answers due Friday at Noon

knowing all this, how did you get a 23?

I don't have a bank of answers. I just remember some things from before. I honestly would have answered the same without. It's a credit to Townie, like you said on the Suque - great questions this week - very difficult.

I'm not even saying Townie is re-using questions... lots of these questions are obvious enough to ask where they are within the current meta and naturally create some semblance of doubt / a good spread. I got blasted by the Stocks questions.. was using recency bias too much to influence my answers. Having to create 12 questions every week is a huge undertaking. I played in my head last week, "LOL, if I were Townie, I'd ask this!" and then I say, "I'm an idiot."

Curlers are lunatics that turned a drinking game into a sport. Think cornhole. Golfers are pussies. Also hard to argue that either are a sport, but enough did because golf is at least a top 7 "sport." Also for those that said Bryson or Brooks are too big to want to fight, keep in mind neither has ever been in a fight, and both have fucked up their wrists just swinging a club. I am pretty sure Raise could whoop either ass after turning in his cheated upon sheet of sheep even with his limp wrists.

Now do figure skaters, mother fucker, I dare you.

Last edited:
Teams 11-13, since I didn't get any PMs this week updating teams, I randomized and grouped the remaining free agents as such. Sorry Hogie.

I had no clue I was on a team. I'd have participated otherwise.

Now do figure skaters, mother fucker, I dare you.

Not a sport, that's just some dancing on ice. If you want to consider everythign sports then obviously the answer is some armless paralympians.

Season long idea:

As punishment for teams who lose to TI, we reserve the right to steal a player from the losing team

Season long idea:

As punishment for teams who lose to TI, we reserve the right to steal a player from the losing team

Why would we want to change the composition of TI? It's clearly already an elite team as currently constructed. I mean, we've beaten Mako's team 50% of the time!

Back