• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Some possessions bodies are flying all over the place with no call, and the next blocking fouls are called on standard defense.

If Hellems were on Wake, he'd drive me crazy. Constantly drives to hoop with no clue of what he's going to do next.

Our guys have legit gotten hit in the face multiple times with no whistle. Jake got smacked on that last press break.

The problem with the officiating is that our guys don’t think that they’re gonna get calls if they attack the zone. So we get really passive and stupid

Yeah. They’re waiting for just the right pass to just the right spot.

If I didn't know about our struggles against the zone, I would think State is a decent defensive team.

What I have been screaming as well….ridiculous for him to be constantly on the court and within a step or two of the ball and action…

I’ve gotta turn this off. Gibson pulled the rim/net with the ball still in the cylinder. Then another ghost foul.

Back