• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Jesus Christ keatts is literally in the way of players on the court

I continue to be amazed at how often we settle for piss poor shots.

How is Keatts not getting a technical for standing at mid court? He is so far on the court that Manman had to avoid him.

We don't have too much trouble beating the press but then we only have like ten seconds to run our offense

This is on Forbes. I am tired of watching us walk the ball up the court, its pathetic. We need to attack. Alondes needs to go to the basket hard.

Game getting away right now. Hard to understand why we didn’t adjust to their 3/4 court press at halftime. Same tentative bullshit. No reason not to attack the basket…instead we just Jack 3’s. This team has no discipline

Terrible.

We’ve got to be more aggressive against their pressure and zone. And remember how to play and get back on defense.

Disappointed Forbes hasn’t figured out how to attack the token zone pressure.

We’re all saying the same thing.

I feel confident about getting the win but it would be really nice to actually play well to finish out this game.

Back