• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

D-walt aka klay thompson!

ps complaining about the refs is so lame, they miss calls but we’ve gotten our fair share of breaks too

It’s what fans do. But yeah there has been a lot of contact on both ends not called. It’s fine so far.

Glad he missed that dunk since the refs weren't going to call the travel before he tried it

Walton got held on that roll

And a touch foul on Walton on the other end

This is unwatchable

Fuck the ACC

Can't complain about that missed hold in Walton!

CAN complain about whitt turnover that he didn't deserve

D-walt aka klay thompson!

ps complaining about the refs is so lame, they miss calls but we’ve gotten our fair share of breaks too

Complaining about complaining about the refs is also pretty lame TBF

I don’t think people are complaining that the refs are being unfair, just that they’re not very good and haven’t been all season.

it’s starting to get tough to justify whitts minutes against most defenses

apetit is complaining about Whitt lame? Need a ruling

That last Whitt turnover was because Walton couldn't get to the basket. Walton gets through? It's a dunk and assist.

Hmmm it’s almost like Whitt isn’t an ACC point guard and should never play. I wonder who on this bird has been saying that this whole time?

I thought Whitt looked serviceable at the start of the year but it’s clear he just isn’t an ACC caliber player. We need an upgrade in the portal.

Back