• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

It sucks playing 4 on 5 when Whitt is on the floor.

The press is causing way too much trouble. Need a half-time adjustment…

Get to hold the ball for the last shot, but instead throw the ball out of bounds on a no look alley oop with 17 seconds left.

This game sucks, but we're up 3 at the half on the road and played about as bad as we could.

Turnovers and giving up offensive rebounds - a running theme with this group. But, we’re still up in an ACC road game.

Four of them are from one player, though.

ManMan and LaRavia have 4 turnovers and are shooting 2/7 from the floor and 1/4 from the line

We're gonna win this game by 1000 points and y'all are gonna sound like such a buncha whiny donks

8 turnovers and our frosh PG has 4. Not that big a deal. Need to adjust to the press so that we have more time to run the offense.

Turnovers and giving up offensive rebounds - a running theme with this group. But, we’re still up in an ACC road game.

TOs I can kind of understand given the style of play. ORB I don't given our size, athleticism and we seem to box out decently.

Yeah take away Whitt's four turnovers and we're not doing a terrible job of taking care of the ball. Need to figure something out against the press since State obviously wants to slow the game down as much as possible and make it ugly.

All in all, we looked kinda shitty and we're still up three on the road. There are way worse spots to be in.

I’m glad we’re going to make the tourney but also it’s very easy to tell ain’t no way we’re making it past round 2

Wake up 3 with not much from top three scorers. Get Williams, Williamson and LaRavia to at least hit second half averages.

Spot in the top 25 looks to be opening up. #25 Xavier down 10 at half.

Horrible half of basketball. I’m glad to see we addressed our turnover issue and improved our defensive rebounding. We also have caught them off guard by launching all of the 3s in spite of an obvious advantage inside. To be up 3 at half illustrates just how bad the Wuffies are. If we don’t clean up the fundamentals and learn to exploit an obvious weakness of an opponent our season will end prematurely. It may even cost us the game tonight. Hard to understand why we don’t value the basketball and aggressively attack the glass for defensive rebounds.

Back