• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

Bit worried but I’m hoping we can clean up our miscues and have a big 2nd half. 🤞🏼

Imagine complaining about people making observations in a game thread because they don’t post comments after every possession.
Imagine encouraging our freshman backup point guard to transfer during our best season in a decade, on the cusp of twenty wins, winning away against a big four opponent

I’m glad we’re going to make the tourney but also it’s very easy to tell ain’t no way we’re making it past round 2

You seem like the life of the party. Have you been around the past 12 years? This team may win their 20th game on Feb 9th and you want transfers and know for certain they ain’t making the sweet 16. Chris Paul in his last season and Hosh Howard after winning the ACC reg season couldn’t get past the second round.
If you are a fan, I can’t fathom how this season has been anything but enjoyable.

I do not enjoy listening to this Angel person on the play by play call

You seem like the life of the party. Have you been around the past 12 years? This team may win their 20th game on Feb 9th and you want transfers and know for certain they ain’t making the sweet 16. Chris Paul in his last season and Hosh Howard after winning the ACC reg season couldn’t get past the second round.
If you are a fan, I can’t fathom how this season has been anything but enjoyable.

I agree daaberry, but to be fair if we are an 8 seed - we play a 1 seed in round two. I say we win that game!! Keep the faith, this team is only going to get better!

I do wonder at times whether I’m watching the same game as some posters.
“Horrible” is a bit dramatic and yes, turnovers and defensive boards continues to be an issue. But…..
We are 3 up in an ACC away game against a team who (though they are shooting like shit) is no push over.
Time for Forbes to make his adjustments and come out strong.

strange bounces off these rims for both teams

Back