• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Conor O'Neill, Les Johns, and Cam Lemons Appreciation Thread (Cancel STUGOTZ!!!)

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
This thread is for Wake fans who APPRECIATE coverage of Wake Forest sports.

That dude thinks they should only make $200 PER WEEK ! Talk about cancel culture ! ! Palma wants to cash their checks and trickle down their money ! ! !

I love being able to watch the Coach's Zoom interviews on YouTube relatively soon after games. Probably the biggest change for me.

Haven't met the other two, but Conor was fun to chat with during the pre-covid Clawson shows at Bibs.

Conor starts working for Duke Rivals and all of sudden Duke loses to UVa.

I appreciate what you’re doing, Conor.

Keep your enemies closer. This was a brilliant move by Forbes.

Yo Conor when you get a chance can you ask Scheyer if he’s gonna be lame like K and outsource halftime interviews to assistants?

Yo Conor when you get a chance can you ask Scheyer if he’s gonna be lame like K and outsource halftime interviews to assistants?

This is not a bad idea.

Ask Conor to ask K, or Scheyer, all the questions we have.

For instance: what relationships does Duke have with ESPN?

2 of those 3 deserve praise for their coverage of Wake.

Leave it to a Duke grad to start this thread.

As of last night's embarrassing home loss to a beleaguered UVA team and despite being on the beneficial side of a 22 to 9 free throw attempt to disparity (making twice as many free throws as UVa attempted), Coach K has strengthened his stranglehold on sole possession of the "Most Conference Losses in ACC history" by a head coach. K has 232 losses, with Bobby Cremins stuck on 229.

As a matter of unassailable fact, Mike Krzyzewski is the biggest loser in ACC history.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coach K will grift another book out of this season. Conor can ghost write. I'll enjoy the chapter where a second year coach won the regular season championship.

Back