• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Goddammit. Wong and McGusty are really good players. That one hurts.

Outcoached and outplayed in the second half. Hurts big time but Miami came out of the half and won it from us

This isn’t a team that wanted to win and understood what was at stake. I’ll be surprised if we make the tournament which is a disappointing and unforgivable outcome.

Williams absolute carelessness with the ball is one of them most frustrating things of all time.

Wong is an elite shot creator. Good lord, he worked three of our guys playing him pretty well on that last drive.

Not quite ready for prime time it seems. Horrible way to start this 3 game test.

Great coach, great season, love this team. But....

PROTECT THE FUCKING BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit. Wong and McGusty are really good players. That one hurts.

McGusty will be working at Target for the rest of his life he can pound his chest as much as he wants for all I fucking care.

Poor coaching today. Forbes made no adjustments.

Not calling a TO when they tied it up was inexcusable. Having Whitt is during a crucial point in the game was equally inexcusable.

Even trash UNC is ahead of us somehow now. What a fucking joke.

I’m glad we have manman on our team but man am I ready for him to leave already

Back