• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Sounds like Billy. You can tell from all of the “I”s and “me”s in his story. Doesn’t mean, of course, that he’s inaccurate, just egotistical, but it is hard to believe James Ralph would do that, as liberal as he was. What prez would that have been?

Well Thomas Hearn followed James Scales. The transition occurred in June 1983. Hearn served 22 years, until 2005.

Gene Hooks was Wake Forest AD from 1964 until 1992.

What is the timeframe for this?

I’ve noticed over the least decade or so we’ve ranked high on this metric, but I always assumed it was just because we were god awful on the road (and only good at home relative to that).

You would be right. It is based on the last 60 home and road conference games we’ve played and the difference in margin between them. Our suckitude on the road explains the ‘home court advantage’ number.

Bummed I will not be able to watch this game live.

In Miami, the Canes had a 27-8 FTA disparity against the Deacs. They had 0 and 6 in their last two losses.

You would be right. It is based on the last 60 home and road conference games we’ve played and the difference in margin between them. Our suckitude on the road explains the ‘home court advantage’ number.

I still haven’t seen a way to distinguish between home court advantage and road court disadvantage.

Banned for good.

Let’s just say you’ve missed a lot while you’ve been gone. But things are much better now.

Anyone got a spare for today? I want to take the kids and need an extra

Last edited:
Is Jordan Miller playing?

Pilchard’s loyal “followers” (of which I am) want to know.

If anyone is selling I need 3. Trying to avoid paying damn near half my total cost in fees.

Back