• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

If you are physically able to make it to this game and don’t go you are part of the problem. You need asses in sets today. Let’s fucking go!!!!!

I’m really surprised by the line but in Vegas I trust. My best guess is that it’s a combination of Miami shooting insanely well against us, the giant free throw disparity, and home court advantage switching. We are also a better and deeper team than we were in the first game. Let’s go Deacs!

I’m really jealous of everyone seeing this in person. I’ve basically planned my entire family’s day around this game. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this excited late in the season. Feels awesome. GO DEACS! Hope they get the crowd they deserve.

I’m really jealous of everyone seeing this in person. I’ve basically planned my entire family’s day around this game. It’s been a long time since I’ve been this excited late in the season. Feels awesome. GO DEACS! Hope they get the crowd they deserve.

We have plans with other couples today that include dinner at 5 before a show. I’m going to watch it on my tablet in the car and hope for no overtime. For some reason I can’t watch games on the ESPN app on my phone.

We have plans with other couples today that include dinner at 5 before a show. I’m going to watch it on my tablet in the car and hope for no overtime. For some reason I can’t watch games on the ESPN app on my phone.

FWIW, had the same issue with the ESPN app. Deleted it and downloaded again and it works fine. No idea if that was the actual problem to begin with, though.

I will definitely be there. I moved back to Winston hoping we’d eventually play important games I could go to. That and my ex threw me out.

Traded a mean ex for Saturday afternoons watching the Deacs live? Win.

Do you have their latest app? I feel they left the old one still active, but would need the recent one to watch. I recall I was using the old one for awhile before realizing they realesed an updated version. The logo is red E on white background.

Back