• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Yeah. That’s what I have. The app gets stuck in a blank screen after I do the YouTubeTV authentication.

ESPN app w/ YouTubeTV signin, on Google VPN is what I use for Bally. Says version 6.61.0 Build 9168

Yeah. That’s what I have. The app gets stuck in a blank screen after I do the YouTubeTV authentication.

Do you go from the gamecast page? I’ve had better luck going to the “watch” tab instead of trying from the game page.

Mine is version 6.61.2. I just removed and reinstalled it and still have the same problem.

Game page and Watch don’t work. It just gets stuck at authentication.

55f91cad4bce42dfe19b1e93f3fe5faf.jpg

Mine is version 6.61.2. I just removed and reinstalled it and still have the same problem.

Game page and Watch don’t work. It just gets stuck at authentication.

55f91cad4bce42dfe19b1e93f3fe5faf.jpg

Go to page 7 for a link if it still doesn’t work. You’re welcome.

Student section looks abysmal. Not even a full section

anybody's sound messed up? it is bad on my end, seems laggy/skippy

Daivien vs. Charlie Moore looks like an 8th grade mixtape matchup.

Anybody else hearing stray whistles in the broadcast? Seems like that happens on Bally broadcasts.

Why the fuck do I even pay for ESPN+ if the ACCN games are blacked out??

Alondes can do that all game and get Miami in foul trouble. They’re slapping at the ball every single time he has it.

Thank you. I just came on to have my own tantrum. I’m paying for fucking cable and ESPN plus. Game is advertised on NESN. Instead I get beach volleyball. Blacked out of ESPN plus. I’m losing my shit right now.

Why the fuck do I even pay for ESPN+ if the ACCN games are blacked out??

This is a Bally game. It’s not an ESPN+ game.

You have to use a VPN and Watch ESPN like us non-ESPN+ poors.

Back