• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ethan Joyce out at WSJ

I mean it’s clear Conor needs at least a temporary ban for his actions

I take umbrage here. Umbrage, I say!

As it's been pointed out, the "heat" between pointing out something factual and being told "Fuck you" doesn't compute but hey, Mack is sure entitled to think they're the same thing. Not aware of any run-ins with him on here or elsewhere ... but I can't be asked to specifically remember all of the Facebookers with whom I've tangled.

The umbrage to be taken is with being called "literate." (haha -- please let this thread resume its "the Journal sucks" tone)

I found out today my Wife has been keeping a digital subscription to the Journal (saw the annual charge to the credit card on close review), and I am and was distraught.

I want to make it clear that one of the reasons I specifically dislike the Journal these days is because they didn't prioritize keeping Conor at any cost (especially after years of Lenox Rawlings garbage)

You're also out of scotch and pretzels.

I don't get this reference/joke. I prefer bourbon to scotch and I'm actually the rare weirdo that doesn't love pretzels (though I can appreciate them occasionally)

Okay I'll replace my empty scotch bottle and order some more pretzels

What type of scotch did he order, Abs?

Back