• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

I don't think we have a player on offense that I really like aside from Moore. I enjoy watching a lot of the dudes on our defense, but this is the most unlikeable offense we've had in a long time. I have no interest in watching Anderson's drop count steadily increase or our incompetence at TE or our flimsy O Line. Obviously the QB situation is just the freaking worst.

I don't think we have a player on offense that I really like aside from Moore. I enjoy watching a lot of the dudes on our defense, but this is the most unlikeable offense we've had in a long time. I have no interest in watching Anderson's drop count steadily increase or our incompetence at TE or our flimsy O Line. Obviously the QB situation is just the freaking worst.

CMC says hello. But to be fair he's easy to forget about, given the missed time. I'm all aboard for trading him, but I think we're about a year too late to be able to get a meaningful return.

I mean I know nothing about MLS but expecting a winner immediately for an expansion team seems aggressive, but as far as the Panthers throwing a ton of money on an unproven and NFL inexperienced coach and handcuffing yourself to him was not a good decision and he should hold himself accountable for that

You're not wrong, so why are they charging NFL ticket prices for their last place team? Just look at the tickets for the match this Saturday vs. New England. Weather is perfect, kick off time is perfect, opponent is perfect, yet half the stadium is still available for purchase by the club (not fan resale): https://www.ticketmaster.com/charlo...a-03-19-2022/event/2D005B97DA8829D7?landing=c

You're not wrong, so why are they charging NFL ticket prices for their last place team? Just look at the tickets for the match this Saturday vs. New England. Weather is perfect, kick off time is perfect, opponent is perfect, yet half the stadium is still available for purchase by the club (not fan resale): https://www.ticketmaster.com/charlo...a-03-19-2022/event/2D005B97DA8829D7?landing=c

Sure I agree that seems like a mishandling of the rollout but that wasn’t the point you were making above. You can kill him for gouging ticket prices but I won’t yet for having a losing product on the field.

i love how lots of people on this thread were like i can't believe the panthers are going after dwat, have they no shame, i wont be a fan anymore if we do it, then basically 100% of the teams without a QB went extremely hard after dwat so the panthers aren't going to get him and the reaction is like "tepper you suck, you can't get dwat"

I don’t want to cheer for Watson, but how much of a loser are you when you roll out the red carpet for him, get on your knees, and he says “nah”

ummm, the point is everyone rolled out the red carpet. teams that have QBs better than ours rolled out the red carpet for him

i love how lots of people on this thread were like i can't believe the panthers are going after dwat, have they no shame, i wont be a fan anymore if we do it, then basically 100% of the teams without a QB went extremely hard after dwat so the panthers aren't going to get him and the reaction is like "tepper you suck, you can't get dwat"

Honestly you could have just stopped at “Tepper you suck”

It’s an Evergreen quote

These aren’t mutually exclusive thoughts at all.

I don’t want to cheer for Watson, but how much of a loser are you when you roll out the red carpet for him, get on your knees, and he says “nah”

Apparently Watson doesn’t like it like that. He wants you to roll out the massage table for him.

Losing out on Watson was the best thing to happen to this franchise since he bought it

These aren’t mutually exclusive thoughts at all.

well at least lets all acknowledge that it wasn't some terrible sin that tepper was going after dwat since the whole league ended up going after

tbh the panthers made the most sense to go after him out of any of the teams that ended up doing so

Losing out on Watson was the best thing to happen to this franchise since he bought it

Agreed but then I fear what Tepper's desperation move will be now that he lost out on Watson in embarrassing fashion.

Agreed but then I fear what Tepper's desperation move will be now that he lost out on Watson in embarrassing fashion.

Gonna trade up for the fake sliding B from Pitt and we’ll keep sucking so bad

But at least we won’t be employing a serial sexual assaulter

the only team that should be embarrased is the browns since they already had a qb and got eliminated first and now their actual qb wants out

“I disagree with this plan”

“LOL he can’t execute his plan”

Two different thoughts.

Watson is going to be great for somebody. That’s the problem. It’s either the Panthers or against the Panthers.

no, it wasn't just i disagree with this plan. it was that tepper was a scumbag (or at least more of a scumbag than any other nfl teams) for even going after him and they were going to stop being fans, not because of the football, but because of the morality of it. if thats the case you should stop watching the NFL.

So people can’t laugh at the scumbag for embarrassing himself?

Back