• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

Shaq drove Baker to training camp today......... interesting choice my dudes

The Panthers are valued at $3.36B. Tepper bought the franchise $2.275B only four years ago. Not a bad investment.

Rhule is making Ickey and Brady have a training camp battle for LT. If Brady was a starting LT, Rhule should have played him there last year.

Now Rhule either Ickey starts and Brady slides to LG beside Ickey where he hasn’t been getting reps or Ickey is a backup LT and backup LTs (should) rarely play.

Rhule is such a dumbass.

Word I'm getting is that Ickey has really really struggled in camp. Big time struggled is what I hear from someone who has watched every practice. My feeling based on that is that the coaching staff is trying to impress upon Ickey to work hard and pay attention on technique or he's going to get his ass handed to him in the NFL. He's very physically gifted but has been pretty confused by NFL defenders so far. Brady impressed last year in the games he played late in the season and has far outplayed Ickey thus far.

Last edited:
Charles Cross has looked fantastic for the Seahawks so far at LT

I think Ickey will still end up starting at LT and Brady at LG. I'm getting my Ickey take from my son. His buddy's father is a Panthers beat writer so I am getting that info 3rd hand I guess.

and Penning was kicked out for the day at Saints camp for his 3rd fight in 3 days

Word I'm getting is that Ickey has really really struggled in camp. Big time struggled is what I hear from someone who has watched every practice. My feeling based on that is that the coaching staff is trying to impress upon Ickey to work hard and pay attention on technique or he's going to get his ass handed to him in the NFL. He's very physically gifted but has been pretty confused by NFL defenders so far. Brady impressed last year in the games he played late in the season and has far outplayed Ickey thus far.

Yikes. No bueno.

If Ickey doesn't start at LT every game he is healthy for the next 10 years, it is a crime that should be punished that we drafted him. You don't draft a LT that high to play Guard or backup. Ever

If Ickey doesn't start at LT every game he is healthy for the next 10 years, it is a crime that should be punished that we drafted him. You don't draft a LT that high to play Guard or backup. Ever

this. if you have your pick of the board on offense and you miss then just relocate the fucking franchise

Yep. I wonder if being back home in Charlotte after going to college in a relatively small town is any part of the problem.

He and Jordan Davis are two large individuals for Charlotte who went in the first round this year.

Back