• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

Maybe there is more to the story than the common folks know, but a really bad look for Tepper to bad mouth little ole Rock Hill and try to paint them out as the bad buy and now ponying up $82mm! That screams you completely breached the contract and decided to try and ream the lil guy. I hope there is more to story but if so Tepper hasn't even tried to paint a better picture with news of payout.

Well there is more to it. He was truthful about the contract for instance, but David Tepper is just a bull in a china shop. He really is. Everything is just loud and clumsy.

Here's the book IMO on Tepper. He just can't run/manage a business. He can invest in businesses better than anyone, but he cant DO business worth a damn. Just IMO

Well there is more to it. He was truthful about the contract for instance, but David Tepper is just a bull in a china shop. He really is. Everything is just loud and clumsy.

Here's the book IMO on Tepper. He just can't run/manage a business. He can invest in businesses better than anyone, but he cant DO business worth a damn. Just IMO

The evidence of the last 3 years agrees with you.

Didn’t see the game. Anything interesting happen?

Ph you will love the fact that Ickey didn’t start. Christenson did at LT then I think 2nd series Ickey started at LT and Christenson at LG.

Didn’t see the game. Anything interesting happen?

Baker looked fine but only got one possession. Darnold had a nice TD pass but was set up with great field position by the defense, and I think he only got 2 possessions. PJ Walker still sucks. Corral looked horrible against the practice squadders, there is no way he should play this year absent catastrophic injuries. Sam Howell looked the best out of any QB in the building.

Shi Smith and Amare Barno both looked promising. Nothing else really stood out.

The worst thing about the game was listening to the WTF color guy. I was turning back and forth between a couple of games. The big issue I had was you know who Walker is - a career back-up. Why did he get the most snaps of the QBs? I mean, Corral did struggle, but don't you want to get a good look at him in the preseason? Agree with 2&2 that Howell really looked sharp and that Shi Smith had a nice game. Only reason WTF lost was 2 really bad penalties adding 20 yards to the final drive. I don't think either team should be overly happy walking off. Baker looked fine, but Wentz didn't. Gibson fumbled yet again on his 1st carry. The big takeaway from the game might be that Robinson may end up being WTF's main RB for fantasy purposes.

Baker looked fine but only got one possession. Darnold had a nice TD pass but was set up with great field position by the defense, and I think he only got 2 possessions. PJ Walker still sucks. Corral looked horrible against the practice squadders, there is no way he should play this year absent catastrophic injuries. Sam Howell looked the best out of any QB in the building.

Shi Smith and Amare Barno both looked promising. Nothing else really stood out.

And not even close how much better Howell looked than everyone else. I was shocked he didn’t get taken until 5th round and lot of scouts are going to look dumb passing on Sam so many times. Why did he drop so far as he clearly has a great arm and very mobile for a guy his size??

I know just preseason but Corral looked meh at best. His best play was getting his helmet ripped off so the drive stayed alive…

The worst thing about the game was listening to the WTF color guy. I was turning back and forth between a couple of games. The big issue I had was you know who Walker is - a career back-up. Why did he get the most snaps of the QBs? I mean, Corral did struggle, but don't you want to get a good look at him in the preseason? Agree with 2&2 that Howell really looked sharp and that Shi Smith had a nice game. Only reason WTF lost was 2 really bad penalties adding 20 yards to the final drive. I don't think either team should be overly happy walking off. Baker looked fine, but Wentz didn't. Gibson fumbled yet again on his 1st carry. The big takeaway from the game might be that Robinson may end up being WTF's main RB for fantasy purposes.

Yes omg the color guy on tv was absolutely the worst I’ve ever heard. Every single word out of his mouth was a cliche and 90% of the time they didn’t even apply to what had just happened. He would reel them off back to back to back. And then when he didn’t use a cliche it made even less sense. It was incredibly distracting.

Yes omg the color guy on tv was absolutely the worst I’ve ever heard. Every single word out of his mouth was a cliche and 90% of the time they didn’t even apply to what had just happened. He would reel them off back to back to back. And then when he didn’t use a cliche it made even less sense. It was incredibly distracting.

It looked to be former ACC Raycom color guy Doc Walker

why werent you guys watching the smitty and taylor zarzour feed on fox?

there is no way pj is making the team, rhule trying to help him out by showcasing him for other teams. may have backfired for him though.

I think Walker makes the squad if they can unload Darnold.

dont think darnold is getting moved before the season since there is a better QB option still out there if a team gets desperate in jimmy g

Back