• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

What trade value does Robby Anderson have? Maybe Anderson + Panthers' 5th (#148) for the Pats' 3rd (#85) and 4th (#125)?

What trade value does Robby Anderson have? Maybe Anderson + Panthers' 5th (#148) for the Pats' 3rd (#85) and 4th (#125)?

He has decent trade value and is probably praying for a trade right now - I think a bit better than what you have there. I had been eyeing NE as a possible trade back for my Ravens because they have to be in the WR market, and I expect a run on WRs between 9 and 16.

Rock Hill and SC not living up to their end of the bargain.

that's what happens when you try and ditch NC for the lesser one

Calvin riddley suspended for the season next year. Will the NFC south be the worst division in football history?

Calvin riddley suspended for the season next year. Will the NFC south be the worst division in football history?

Depends who is playing QB for NO and TB. TB will have some FAs to replace, but both teams have solid rosters. I wouldn't be surprised if Jameis runs it back with NO on another 1 year cheap deal. They weren't awful with him at QB, and Thomas will be healthy this year.

Trading CMC is a scary thought. He's the difference for us in a bad QB playing bad vs a bad QB playing well.

Trading CMC is a scary thought. He's the difference for us in a bad QB playing bad vs a bad QB playing well.

meh - i'm fine moving him for draft assets

we are going to stink this year no matter what we do

Sure. But you know he’s not going to play X number of games. So why not get something for him?

I’m fine either way. I think this year is a wash regardless. This should be an inventory year with a new coach. Don’t make major moves except maybe a prove it deal with Trubisky. Draft for need especially OL. See who is worth a long term investment on defense.

Instead this franchise wants to win now while trying to trade for trade capital.

Jags franchise tagged LT Cam Robinson yesterday. Probably means that they won't draft on OT with the #1 pick, pushing the top OL guys one pick closer to us (so we can draft a safety or something).

We're not going to have our draft pick by the time the draft rolls around

meh - i'm fine moving him for draft assets

we are going to stink this year no matter what we do

My concern is teams try to lowball given CMC/s contract and injury history. Keep him if you don't get offered real value. Like what the Broncos sent to Seattle for RW...

Nobody is giving that up for a RB. We'd be lucky to get a 1st, 3rd, and a Day 3 pick.

He's worth the most healthy, the least injured, and his trade value is probably closer to his injured value.

Nobody is giving that up for a RB. We'd be lucky to get a 1st, 3rd, and a Day 3 pick.

He's worth the most healthy, the least injured, and his trade value is probably closer to his injured value.

Yeah, I realized after posting that sounded like I was expecting the same value. No way for a RB who is oft-injured.

I'm seeing that the plan for the offense is to go to a run heavy offense. I guess that makes sense if the plan is not to rely on the QB, but it doesn't make sense in terms of how best to use CMC and keep him healthy.

Back