• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Week 1 vs. Browns

Maybe Sir Purr is now They/Them Purr?

Maybe Sir Purr found his Sir Purr and he’s ready to come out. Surely he hasn’t had that much trouble getting pussy all these years.

Maybe Sir Purr found his Sir Purr and he’s ready to come out. Surely he hasn’t had that much trouble getting pussy all these years.

Robbie cock blocking him publicly probably hasn't helped

Robbie cock blocking him publicly probably hasn't helped

Been a long time since the Super Bowl run. “I know Sam Darnold and Shaq Thompson” isn’t as good of a line as “I know Cam and Luke.”

See where Panthers top cat squad just added a transgender ! no more panthers for me !

So the Texans provided rooms Watson used to book some of the massages. They also provided the NDAs.

So the Texans provided rooms Watson used to book some of the massages. They also provided the NDAs.

After Buzbee's presser early in this process where he lied several times in denying he was a football fan, didn't know the McNairs and had no relationship with the Texans, I said then that the Texans hooked him up with a couple of these women as a way to get back at him for spurning them. And then this mushroomed out of control. So the Texans in the end did some epic self pwning.

i have to think that rhule's recent praise of Darnold means he's gone

i have to think that rhule's recent praise of Darnold means he's gone

Nah. Now that you drafted Corral, I don't see any reason to bring in Baker. So I see Baker eventually in Seattle. If Corral is ready, you start him day 1, but the likelihood of that is probably low. You're stuck with Darnold financially, so you probably start him and then put in Corral midway through the season to see what you have there because then that will influence what you do next offseason in FA and in the draft. But either way, both Rhule and Darnold will be gone next offseason.

Spending a 2nd and 4th on one QB, then spending next year’s 3rd to trade up to pick a QB, then trading for another QB would be the height of stupidity. Rhule put his chips on Darnold. Deal with it. Don’t waste anymore draft capital.

BTW, Corral missed a lot of time at OTAs due to a family tragedy, starting last Wednesday.

seems like a darnold for baker swap is good for everybody

Back