• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Carolina Panthers Thread - Move to the 2023 thread

How many safeties can they play at a time? 3? 4? 11?

Chinn and Honey Badger could both play walk-up LB/rover/whatever and be pretty damn effective. Our LBs kinda suck anyways, so a 4-2-5 with 2 of those guys on the field at the same time sounds pretty cool. Of course, I'm sure we'll figure out a way to screw it up.

I line Steve smith but him lecturing someone else on being too emotional is fucking rich.

So much for the trade

I like the guitar updates even when it turns out they are completely wrong.

That has to mean that McCaffrey can only stick around for so much longer though.

Also Chuba is on a rookie contract and we just signed D'Onta Freeman.

Whoops on that intel

If there's one thing I know it's that intel was correct. Right down to the details. It may have been a few days old when it came to me. That was a part of the Watson deal and they were for sure considering moving him with that deal. They didn't want to have to overpay for Moore and it looks like they got him for a fair price and only 3 years - a little bit more than Kirk was just paid and Moore is for sure better and more versatile than Kirk. Kirk really has to be in the slot to be an effective piece. I would imagine that given the failure to get Watson they are pretty happy to get Moore at that contract and especially that term. The earth started spinning in the opposite direction once they whiffed on Watson. I will see what what specifics I can find out what led to this

I dont talk to my guy every day and this stuff is so fluid especially right now during free agency. I report it as I get the info knowing that things can change on a dime. I just can't push too hard too often for info or I will look like some loser that turns right around posts the info on some college sports message board.

Last edited:
Watson getting PAID hard. Unreal. I guess that's what got him to about face on the Browns? Oh god please don't sign Baker

Good grief, I did not know that DJ Moore is 4th all time in receiving yards for the Panthers. Imagine if he’d had a decent quarterback

Win win. Panthers don't get Watson, and he also stays out of the division. Bold move by the Browns, I don't think it will age well.

Man if the league drops a hammer on him for a suspension that would be brutal for all that compensation

I’d expect something like “time served” and he will play right away

$46mm a year. if I read it right. That's way too damn much. He won't win there. Not with what they gave up and what they're paying him. Browns on the express train back to 5-12 seasons.

Back